Maghnus Lodge has a comfortable lounge downstairs with open-plan kitchen area which is well equipped with ceramic cooker and oven, fridge, microwave, kettle, extractor hood etc.
There is also a double bedroom and bathroom with full-sized bath and electric shower above.
Upstairs there is a large bedroom that sleeps three comfortably.
Maghnus lodge has laminate flooring in the kitchen/living area and the bathroom.
Heating is by convection radiators and all the lodges are suitable for year-round use. A communal utility room for all the lodges is equipped with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
All beds will be made up for your arrival and ample towels (not beach) are provided without charge. Well-behaved dogs are welcome as long as they are kept under proper control and are not allowed on the furniture or in the bedrooms.
All the lodges offer FREE Wi-Fi.
The lodges are very suitable for those without a car as they are next to the award-winning hotel and restaurant and are only 400 metres from the ferry terminal which is very near the shop, surgery, village hall and ‘The Pantry’, which serves a wide variety of meals and snacks. If you need transport from the ferry, just let us know and we can arrange this for you.
We are very flexible if you do not wish to stay for exactly seven nights. In the summer, bookings can be made for a minimum of a two-night stay. In the winter, the same flexibility applies with the ferries arriving and departing on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
|| Per Night Rate
Includes linen, towels and electricity usage.
**A 10% discount will be applied to stays of a week or more**
Winter = October 15th 2017 - March 18th 2018 and from October 15th 2018
Shoulder = Christmas/New Year and 19th March - April 30th 2018 and 20th August - 14th October 2018
Summer = May 1st - June 17th 2018 and 1st - 19th August
Peak = June 18th -July 31st 2018
- By completing a booking, the hirer enters into a legal agreement and is bound to abide by the conditions of hire and any other reasonable instructions given by the proprietor
- To confirm a booking a 20% deposit is required. Balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal.
- Any length of stay with a minimum of two nights
- Arrive and depart any day
- Arrive and depart any ferry during the winter timetable
- All damages and breakages must be reported immediately and paid for prior to departure.
- Bed-linen and towels provided. Beds made up for arrival.
- No smoking within the lodges
- The hirer must leave the property in the same clean and tidy condition as they found it; otherwise a minimum cleaning charge of �50 will be levied.
CANCELLATION. If you are compelled to cancel your holiday, please notify us immediately. Should you have to cancel within 8 weeks of the commencement of your holiday, you must telephone us first and then follow this immediately with written confirmation. We will then do our very best to re-let for you. If we are successful in re-letting, you will only forfeit the initial deposit. If we cannot re-let then you will be held responsible for prompt payment of the final balance of hire due. Also, please remember that we are on an island and sometimes there can be delays or the ferry cannot dock at the pier due to adverse weather conditions. Any additional cost for accommodation etc. is strictly the responsibility of the hirer. We strongly advise Cancellation Insurance to avoid this occurring;