Geaspar has laminate flooring throughout with kitchen area (with separate ceramic hob and oven, extractor hood and built-in microwave), small TV and DVD player.
There is a double bedroom downstairs. The large bedroom upstairs has a log-effect fire, two single beds and a convenient daybed that can convert to either a single or double as required.
Heating is by convection radiators and all the lodges are suitable for year-round use. A communal utility room for all the lodges is equipped with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome as long as they are kept under proper control and are not allowed on the furniture or in the bedrooms.
All the lodges offer free Wi-Fi. Please note internet connection is slow island-wide and you should not expect mainland broadband speeds.
The lodges are very suitable for those without a car as they are next to the award-winning hotel and restaurant and are only 400 metres from the ferry terminal which is very near the shop, surgery, village hall and ‘The Pantry’, which serves a wide variety of meals and snacks.
We are very flexible if you do not wish to stay for exactly seven nights, although we do have a two night minimum stay.
|| Per Night Rate
**A 10% discount will be applied to stays of a week or more**
- By completing a booking, the hirer enters into a legal agreement and is bound to abide by the conditions of hire and any other reasonable instructions given by the proprietor
- To confirm a booking a 20% deposit is required. Balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal.
- Any length of stay with a minimum of two nights
- Arrive and depart any day
- All damages and breakages must be reported immediately and paid for prior to departure.
- No smoking within the lodges
- The hirer must leave the property in the same clean and tidy condition as they found it; otherwise a minimum cleaning charge of �50 will be levied.
CANCELLATION. If you are compelled to cancel your holiday, please notify us immediately. Should you have to cancel within 8 weeks of the commencement of your holiday, we will then do our very best to re-let for you. If we are successful in re-letting, you will only forfeit the initial deposit. If we cannot re-let then you will be held responsible for prompt payment of the final balance of hire due. Also, please remember that we are on an island and sometimes there can be delays or the ferry cannot dock at the pier due to adverse weather conditions. Any additional cost for accommodation etc. is strictly the responsibility of the hirer. We strongly advise Cancellation Insurance to avoid this occurring.